Recent Before & After Photos

Sprinkler System Freeze Up - Duxbury, MA.


This flood was in a church in Duxbury, MA. The sprinkler system froze and flooded the building.



Candle Fire - Plymouth, MA.


Candle caused this fire in Plymouth, Ma in an apartment over a butcher shop. The entire place had to be torn out and encapsulated.



Duct Cleaning - Wareham, MA.


You may think of Spring Cleaning as some heavy dusting around your home. But, don't forget about your ducts! The results of this customer's Duct Cleaning were p... READ MORE



Flooded Basement - Plymouth, MA.


A broken water heater resulted in this customer's belongings to float around in nine inches of water within their basement. SERVPRO of Plymouth/Wareham extracte... READ MORE



Pipe Burst


A pipe burst caused this customer's basement to flood. We extracted the water, and had the basement dried within four days. Customer was very pleased with our s... READ MORE



Fire on a Boat!


This photo shows an electrical fire in the engine compartment of a boat in Plymouth, MA.



Contents Pack out


Water damage in Middleboro, MA caused customer to have to relocate. We packed out their garage as well as the house in just 1 day.



Pack-out


After a fire damage occurred in this customer's home, we packed-out all of their belongings, cleaned the house from top to bottom and cleaned all of their conte... READ MORE