If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (844) 737-8759

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Archived Before & After Photos

Fire Damage in Hanson, MA.


Before and after images of a fire damage in Hanson, MA.



Pack out


A water damage in Middleboro, MA. forced the tentant to have to relocate. We packed out the contents and moved the customer to Rhode Island in just 1 day. READ MORE



Biohazard Cleanup - Duxbury, MA.


Biohazard Cleanup - Duxbury, MA.



Pack-out


After a fire damage occurred in this customer's home, we packed-out all of their belongings, cleaned the house from top to bottom and cleaned all of their conte... READ MORE



Contents Pack out


Water damage in Middleboro, MA caused customer to have to relocate. We packed out their garage as well as the house in just 1 day.



Fire on a Boat!


This photo shows an electrical fire in the engine compartment of a boat in Plymouth, MA.



Pipe Burst


A pipe burst caused this customer's basement to flood. We extracted the water, and had the basement dried within four days. Customer was very pleased with our s... READ MORE



Flooded Basement - Plymouth, MA.


A broken water heater resulted in this customer's belongings to float around in nine inches of water within their basement. SERVPRO of Plymouth/Wareham extracte... READ MORE



Duct Cleaning - Wareham, MA.


You may think of Spring Cleaning as some heavy dusting around your home. But, don't forget about your ducts! The results of this customer's Duct Cleaning were p... READ MORE



Candle Fire - Plymouth, MA.


Candle caused this fire in Plymouth, Ma in an apartment over a butcher shop. The entire place had to be torn out and encapsulated.



Sprinkler System Freeze Up - Duxbury, MA.


This flood was in a church in Duxbury, MA. The sprinkler system froze and flooded the building.



Puff Back- The Hallway of a Plymouth Home


The hallway after the puff back in a Plymouth Home. A puff back is harmful soot residue left behind by fire damage, oil burner, outside chimney o... READ MORE



Puff Back- The Dining room in a Plymouth Home


The Dining room after a puff back in a Plymouth Home. A puff back is harmful soot residue left behind by fire damage, oil burner, outside ch... READ MORE



Puff Back- The Bathroom in a Plymouth home


The bathroom after a puff back in a Plymouth Home. A puff back is harmful soot residue left behind by fire damage, oil burner, outside chimney or furn... READ MORE



Puff Back- The Living room of a Plymouth Home


The Livingroom after a puff back in a Plymouth Home. A puff back is harmful soot residue left behind by fire damage, oil burner, outside chimney ... READ MORE



A Kingston Home's Laundry Room- Before and After


In this collage, you will see a Kingston home's laundry room all ripped apart during a water restoration job. The cause of loss at this home was the h... READ MORE



A Kingston Home's Game Room- Before and After


In this collage, you will see a Kingston home's game room all ripped apart during a water restoration job. The cause of loss at this home was the... READ MORE



Puff Back in a Kingston, MA home


Puff Back in a Kingston homeThis family’s Kingston home suffered from a puff back caused by a backfiring furnace. SERVPRO of Plymouth/Wareham worked hard ... READ MORE



Removing Mold From a Ceiling


A plumber at this Plymouth resident's home cut a hole in the wall and discovered mold. So the homeowner called SERVPRO of Plymouth/Wareham for mold remediation ... READ MORE



Patching a Hole from a Fallen Tree after Storm


This Halifax home had a tree fall on their roof during a winter storm. They needed a temporary roof patch, so SERVPRO of Plymouth/Wareham came over and got the ... READ MORE



Silt Cleaned From a Foxboro Home's Driveway


This Foxboro home was hit by a storm, which left behind a mess in the driveway!As you can see in the before picture, silt (which is fine sand, clay, or other ma... READ MORE



Mold in a Marshfield Home - The Bedroom


A family in Marshfield discovered mold throughout the house, so they called SERVPRO of Plymouth/Wareham. This bedroom had flooring, drywall and insulation remov... READ MORE



Mold in a Marshfield Home - The Kitchen


A family in Marshfield discovered mold throughout the house, so they called SERVPRO of Plymouth/Wareham. The crew determined that this home needed to be complet... READ MORE



Mold in a Marshfield Home - The Hallway


A family in Marshfield discovered mold all throughout their house, so they called SERVPRO of Plymouth/Wareham. Several rooms were effected, but in these photos ... READ MORE



Attic Mold in a Plymouth Home


This Plymouth home had a serious mold issue in their attic, so the homeowner called SERVPRO of Plymouth/Wareham!In the before photo, you can see the mold growth... READ MORE



Treating Mold at a Local Plymouth Business


This Plymouth local deli had a serious mold issue, so they called SERVPRO of Plymouth/Wareham in to take care of the job! Our technicians diligently went to wor... READ MORE