Puff Back- The Living room of a Plymouth Home
The Livingroom after a puff back in a Plymouth Home. A puff back is harmful soot residue left behind by fire damage, oil burner, outside chimney or furnace misfires.
As you can see in this picture, the soot found it's way into the carpets, onto the walls, baseboards and ceiling. Soot loves to stick to porous surfaces. Our crew here in Plymouth/Wareham went in with the proper equipment and made it "Like it never even happened." Now this customer's Living room is restored back to new, and it looks great! Another happy customer thanks to our crew here at SERVPRO of Plymouth/Wareham!