Water Damage in a Pembroke Home
This Pembroke homeowner accidentally left his sink running for quite some time- oops! Once he got back to his property, it had extensive water damage. He was a previous customer of ours from a few years back, so of course he called SERVPRO of Plymouth/Wareham again!
In the before picture you'll see the customer's dining room completely soaked from the water loss that happened above it.
In the after photo, you'll see that our crew did a complete demo. Baseboards, drywall, insulation and the ceiling were all removed. The room was also treated with an anti-microbial agent to prevent mold growth. Now the customer is ready to rebuild!
If you experience water damage, call SERVPRO of Plymouth/Wareham at (508) 746-9500 We're here to help 24/7