This Lakeville home's garage had insulation that had gotten wet some time ago, and when the homeowner noticed mold they called SERVPRO of Plymouth/Wareham. Our technicians went in with the necessary expertise and equipment to tear out the effected insulation and treat the surrounding areas.
This Plymouth home had extensive fire/smoke/soot damage in both the home and on it's contents. You can see just how thick the soot was by looking at this blind railing. A SERVPRO of Plymouth/Wareham technician was able to visibly spell out SERVPRO in the thick, sticky soot. After a lot of hard work, this home and it's salvageable contents were restored back to their pre-fire condition.
Using Chem Sponges
In this photo you'll see one of our technicians at SERVPRO of Plymouth/Wareham using what is called a chem sponge on this Plymouth family's home after fire damage. Chem sponges, or sometimes called smoke soot or drywall sponges, were specifically designed for the fire/disaster restoration industry. They clean the small traces of soot spread throughout a home after fire or smoke damage.
Fire Damage in a Plymouth Kitchen
This Plymouth homeowner left something on the stove which led to a stove fire in their kitchen. This is the aftermath once our crew arrived at the seen. You can see the visible smoke and soot damage on the wall. Soot also settles all throughout the house and though less noticeable, it can't be forgotten. Our crew goes in with chem sponges and rags to wipe down the entire home as well.
Suiting Up for Remediation
Protective clothing is very important when removing and treating mold. In this photo you'll see one of our technicians wearing a protective suit (a Tyvex coverall), eye protection, gloves and a respirator.
Ridding of Wet Insulation
This Kingston home had water damage in several rooms after a pipe broke. The homeowners called SERVPRO of Plymouth/Wareham to restore their home back to it's pre-water damaged condition. In this photo you'll see one of our technicians getting rid of wet insulation from the ceiling.
Extracting Water from a Middleboro Preschool
In this photo you can see one of our techs at SERVPRO of Plymouth/Wareham using a water extractor machine to extract the water from the wet carpet. Extractors, with the help of your weight, suck water out of both the wet carpet and pad.
Drying out Family Game Room
This Carver family home had a leak which lead to serious water damage in their finished basement. They called SERVPRO of Plymouth/Wareham to help restore their family game room. Our techs went in and pulled baseboards and flooring, and started drying using air movers as you can see in the photo. The room was also treated with an anti microbial agent before the job was done. Now this Carver family's game room is dry and ready for rebuilding!
Treating After Storm
This home was affected by Hurricane Harvey during last year's hurricane season. This photo is of a crew member treating a Houston home with an anti microbial agent to prevent mold growth after tearing out affected walls and flooring.
Home in Houston, TX
This Houston, TX home was completely ripped apart after Hurricane Harvey- Wow. This photo was taken before the SERVPRO of Plymouth/Wareham crew went in to restore the Houston, TX home.
Demo in a Houston, TX Home After Storm
This Houston, TX home needed a complete demo after Hurricane Harvey! Our team at SERVPRO of Plymouth/Wareham drove down to Texas to help with all of the damage, this was one of the homes we worked on!
Damage from Hurricane Harvey
This Houston, TX home was demolished after the hurricane. No job is too big for SERVPRO of Plymouth/Wareham! Our team drove down to Texas to help with all of the damage caused by Hurricane Harvey. This is just one of many houses.
Drying out Plymouth Middle School
Plymouth Middle School experienced a giant water loss, and SERVPRO of Plymouth/Wareham was there to help! Check out this awesome photo of air movers and duhu's spread throughout the hallway!
Treating Mold in a Duxbury Home
A crew member at SERVPRO of Plymouth/Wareham suited up and spraying Serum 1000 on a Duxbury Home. Serum 1000 is used in the removal of organic growth from surfaces.
Demo after Water Damage in Pembroke Home
The owner of this Pembroke home had left a faucet running for quite some time, leading to a serious water damage that affected several rooms in his home. This is the Living room after demo!
Treating Mold in a Plymouth Business
A crew member at SERVPRO of Plymouth/Wareham spraying Serum 1000 at a local Plymouth Business to treat mold. Serum 1000 is used in the removal of organic contamination (mold).
Using Antimicrobial Paint at an East Freetown Day care
In this photo you can see a crew member from SERVPRO of Plymouth/Wareham carefully using Antimicrobial paint in a bathroom at a Day Care facility in East Freetown. The Day Care is back up and running and the owners were pleased with our services.
Commercial Cleaning in Carver
Our crew here at SERVPRO of Plymouth/Wareham gave this Carver business a deep cleaning. The end result looks great (as you can see in this collage) and the business owner was very pleased with our services!
Treating Mold in a Plymouth Home
In this photo, you will see one of our technicians spraying a fungicide chemical called Sporicidin in the gutted-out ceiling of a Plymouth home where mold was found. Sporicidin is commonly used when treating mold.
The amazing crew at SERVPRO® of Plymouth/ Wareham!
From left to right:
Riley, Bill, Nick, Donald (kneeling), Todd, Tabitha, Mikey and Jay!
They work extremely hard to make any disaster in your home "like it never even happened"
Nick and Tabitha going over the work schedule for the day! #preparation
Here at SERVPRO of Plymouth/Wareham, we like to be organized and on top of everything- so that our work days go smoothly, and your home restorations go even smoother. #likeitneverevenhappened
One of the members of our crew all suited up and ready to take on a bio-hazard job!
When it comes to Bio-hazards, failure to remove biological and chemical contaminants can cause serious environmental and health problems. Call SERVPRO of Plymouth/Wareham if you have any bio-hazardous waste that needs proper clean-up and removal.
Our Marketing Manager Todd!
Meet our marketing manager Todd! He's always on the road meeting and making new connections; he enjoys being a part of the community! Todd firmly believes in the power of communication, and he is a great representative of SERVPRO of Plymouth/Wareham.
Donating our time!
Our crew here at SERVPRO of Plymouth/Wareham donating our time to power wash the building for Plymouth Area Coalition! When we can, we like to donate our time to the community!
BACK ROW (Left to Right): Ken, Sean, Michael
FRONT ROW (Left to Right): Jen, Dimitri, Tabitha, Michael, Nicholas, Stephanie
198 South Meadow Rd, Plymouth MA.
Our New Location!
Ask about our duct cleaning services!
Fire Damage Restoration
A Carver home before and after a restoration performed by the team at SERVPRO of Plymouth/Wareham.
Click here to learn about our Fire Damage services, or call (508) 746-9500